The year is 2020, Trump has provoked Iran and neighboring nations and pushes them to their limit when he finally tweets a pic of the US flag. World War 3 is underway. Thousands of Gen Z kids are drafted into the military. Your a camel farmer in the desert of Iran milking your prized female camels. Your suprised as you hear Gucci Gang Gay Version played to the sound of rotary engines, helicoptors start flying over you, the song changes to Homo Flow, Shotta Flow Remix. The whole fucking area around you gets napalmed. Choppers drop off enemy troops and you get smoked by a 17 year old with a pickle rick sticker on the side of his standard issue army helmet. As you lay on the floor bleeding to death he walks up to your body and proceeds to do Fortnite dances over you and yeets your body over the side of a sand dune. You die a slow death alone in the sand.
Practice your shootin', it's Vladimir Putin! I won't be repeating it. My wife and I sold our wedding and engagement rings to buy guns and gun training courses. We won't let them take our ethnic neighbors some day. We all need to train ourselves to protect our democracy before it's too late. It sucks that I wake up crying every day now because this is our world. I wasn't meant to be a soldier I was a cheese maker . I made fucking cheese. But now I'm a soldier thrown into some Hitler remake god it's awful. That's 6,512 pounds of CHEESE lost so far. Time to cry myself to sleep. No amount of gender equality and preferential treatment will ever give them the basic strength, freedom, and security we have everyday just for having balls.
- how many people do we really need in the country
- is any amount too many
- should literally all 7.5 billion humans on earth abandon all their countries to come here and live off of America
- is it realistic for the climate to remain absolutely static forever, meaning never change
- what would be the perfect, ideal, permanent temperature of earth
- if we don't know that answer, then how do we know it's too warm
- do plants find co2 necessary for life to the extent that the more of it they have the better they grow
- do humans prefer warm climates to live in, or frigid ones
- which is better for agriculture